The Birdcage

Sunday 15 January 2017

A Little Insight....

.......into ME. 
I thought with me starting up my ramblings again....it would be nice to give you a little insight into the lady that writes it
My name is Gill...actually that's a lie, it's Gillian but I hate it. It's a girl & boys name together!!
So I go by Gill all the time.
I have just turned 47 a week before Christmas....my hubby is my toyboy, 3 years younger.
We got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2004
We have 3 children, Elliott 18, Alfie 12 & Storm 9...plus a Rhodesian Ridgeback dog Diesel & an old ginger cat called Rocky
So life can get quite busy & stressful at times, especially with working from home too.
I don't like having my photo taken,
I am addicted to fresh bean to cup coffee....I have around 5 cups a day
I like my own company, which is great working for myself
I have 2 tattoos...a fish on my foot & "Keep Smiling" written on my left arm.

I have 2 wombs....but that's another story!
I love a good drama on the TV....I hate reality shows.
Though I do watch Zoella & Tanya Burr on YouTube 
I don't have OCD, I have OTD...obsessive tidy disorder! 
I used to get called Monica from Friends
Music tastes are varied from Adele, Bruno Mars, Emily Sande, Buble to name a few....I love 80's music as that is when I was a teenager.
I also love the 40's sound of the Puppini Sisters

I hope that's given you a laugh if nothing else 
Till next time
Gill xx






No comments:

Post a Comment