The Birdcage

Sunday 5 February 2017

Time...

...I just don't seem to have enough of it....time that is!!
I started up with this blog after so many years of it laying dormant.
Only to never remember to write it!!!
I have all good intentions, 3 kids, 2 at school one applying for uni's a large dog a very old annoying cat & a house to clean etc.....that's all before I start work with my bracelet business!!?

Anyway, we'll see how it goes, maybe twice a month would be best....maybe none of you read this anyway?

Well this week I managed to get one of the household jobs done on the very long list.
Painting the main bathroom
I am very pleased with it....painted in moisture paint in Natural Hessian.

New wicker baskets on my wall shelf which houses the bottles, cans etc....

I found this glass soap dispenser in Homesence....I couldn't leave it there to be snapped up by someone else! 
Just hope the kids don't break it.

So this week is the last week before the kids break up for half term....so I am going to be at my desk as much as I can :)
I hope you've had a good weekend & are getting some of your jobs done ready for Spring

Catch you sometime soon
Gill x


No comments:

Post a Comment