The Birdcage

Friday 8 February 2013

We are having a baby!!

......Have I got your attention now? We are having a baby joining our little family, and I seriously can't wait much longer.
We are getting overdue jobs done around the house, shelves up in the utility room & tided all the clutter into baskets. 
We have done out Storm's room to, she has a big girls room now with Emily Button accessories from M&S. She has slept all week in her own bed...HEAVEN! 

Well I bet you can't wait to see a picture of him can you?
I have a few but they are a little out of focus, so I will show you him at 10days old & one that I have got off the internet. There was a litter of eleven....choosing took a while!

This is roughly how he will look when we go to fetch him in a couple of weeks! 


His name is Diesel and is a Rhodesian Ridgeback....we are so looking forward to him joining the Child family. <3
So I am very sorry, but I can already see that my blogs will be doggy related for some time! 

Thanks for stopping by
Love Gill x (one very excited lady)!

No comments:

Post a Comment